Wrinkles, ahh! I hear you say with angst. I know, when you hit a certain age in life wrinkles just magically appear, or so it seems. It usually comes as a shock. One day you look in the mirror, then you look a little harder and think “oh no, that wasn’t there yesterday, I’m sure it wasn’t”.
Do you find yourself staring intently in the mirror looking at the skin around your eyes, pulling all kinds of faces in the mirror to see if it exacerbates your new found wrinkle, possibly in a vain hope that it might disappear.
Then you find that contorting your face in a number of ways is tending to reveal even more wrinkles around your eyes, you might even inwardly start to panic “I’m not old enough for wrinkles!!?” and go into denial resolving to never look in the mirror again, with thoughts of “If I can’t see it then it’s not really happening”.
But hey, it’s a part of life and an unavoidable part of the human condition. Our skin will wrinkle as we get older and it’s all down to biological ageing. But you can fight back and the best way to fight back the appearance of wrinkles is to lessen the impact of environmental influences that we expose ourselves to which exacerbate and accelerate the effects of ageing.
To maintain our natural beauty we need to use top quality organic and natural skin care products to help fight the ageing effects of the sun, air pollutants, less than perfect nutrition in our busy lives, the effects of stress and working long hours.
There are some beautiful organic and natural eye creams, gels and serums on the market that are just perfect for the fight against premature ageing and eye wrinkles. Below are 5 of the best products to care for your eyes and keep the wrinkles at bay.
- Mukti Age Defence Eye Serum
- Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Instant Eye Lift
- Lapurete Triple Effects Eye Creme with Okuru
- La Mav Bio A7 Firming Eye Lotion
- 100% Pure Red Wine Resveratrol Eye Cream
What are the best natural ingredients in skin care to fight wrinkles?
The top ingredients for fighting wrinkles and maintaining a youthful appearance are;
- Vitamin C – acts as an antioxidant and reduces skin damage caused by free radicals, lessening damage to the skin resulting in wrinkles. Rich sources of Vitamin C are found in Acai Oil, Aloe Vera and Kelp.
- Vitamin E – is an essential part of healthy skin care and protects skin cells from free radicals, ultra violet rays and pollution. It enhances the moisture retaining properties of your skin. Great sources of Vitamin E are found in Avocado and nut oils as well as Acai oil an Aloe Vera juice.
- Vitamin A – helps increase cell turnover and makes skin bright and smooth. Rosehip Seed Oil is an excellent source which helps with cell regeneration, collagen and elastin production, leading to firmer, smoother and more elastic skin.
- Omega Fatty Acids – Argan Nut Oil, Acai oil and Pomegranate Seed Oil are rich sources helping to fight against free radicals.
- Green Tea Extract – Green tea is rich in flavonoids and helps to reduce inflammation and the effects of sun damage on the skin.